concept of talents training
the difference between a leader and a model is that one endeavors tointroduce talents, and the other one tries to work hard. the introducing oftalents and training of successors make it become a leader and a successor ofall levels.
the company’s successor naturally generates from the process ofcollective struggle, the staff and managers at all levels. the company appointpeople on their merit.
the standard of talents, judging by the company, is both ability andintegrity.
1) high professionalism: theoverall situation, the cardinal, the responsibility of a company’s development, the strong sense of professionalism, a smooth combination of high sense’sresponsibility and a peace of mind.
2) proper values: integrity,selflessness, fair; advocating “no pain, no gain”, despising greedy; believingthat their efforts will obtain justly reward.
3) teamwork: attention to the overallsituation; with team spirit, not only concerning about personal interests.
1) excellent professionalknowledge and skills: this is a basic requirement of one’s ability to work.
2) clear target: in the premise ofobeying the rules and regulations, one can properly understand the chairman’sresolution, and then work around the business development goals creatively.
3) the ability to analysisobjectively and process transactions independently: in the case of complex anddifferent condition, one can do a precise and objective assessment about thework, and then complete it correctly and independently.
4) practical creativity: withunique insights and perfect system of thinking, one can think positively duringthe work, produce novel and rationalization proposals, and then make it into anew realistic program of action.
5) strong combat effectiveness: onecan combine short-term and long-term goals energetically, and strive to continuously improve theperformance. one is also ready to take risks and pressures, and ensure thesmooth completion of the task with efforts and innovative ways.
6) communication and leadershipskills. good communication skills and an open mind are important. one canachieve the smooth development of the work through appropriate communication,and thus develop into personal leadership skills. one also need to encouragesubordinates to achieve personal and the company’s goals.
7) the ability to learn: one canlearn lessons from the success and failure of their own or others’ practicalwork. one also need to update their knowledge structure constantly and own theskills to learn new skills and knowledge.